Center for Cardiovasular Risk Reduction
Metabolic Weight Management, Sports & Sexual Medicine
CardioMetabolic Health is an Executive METABOLIC SYNDROME INTERVENTION
PROGRAM that is Available to All Individuals Who Seek a Comprehensive and Personal Approach to their Healthcare.
We Specialize in Cardiovascular and Metabolic Disease Risk Reduction through Aggressive Weight Loss Intervention with the Primary Focus on Treatment of the Underlying Metabolic and Endocrine Conditions, (Including Sex Hormones Disorders/Imbalances with Subsequent Sexual Dysfunctions) that Are the Underlying Barriers to the Achievement of Individual Health and Quality of Life Goals.
Disease Specific Lifestyle Modification Serves as the Foundation of All Treatment Programs and Includes Aggressive Body Composition and Weight Loss Management Interventions, Utilizing the FDA Approved Weight Loss Medications for those who Qualify Under the State Regulations.
I. METABOLIC CONDITIONS (METABOLIC SYNDROME):
1. Sleep Disorders
2. Insulin Resistance, Pre-Diabetes, & Type II Diabetes
3. Central Weight, Overweight, & Obesity
4. Cholesterol Disorders
5. High Blood Pressure
(The Target Tissue For Risk Reduction is Referred to as
Central Fat or Visceral Fat, the Fat That Surrounds the
II. ENDOCRINE DISORDERS (BARRIERS)
to Achieving Health and Quality of Life Goals:
2. Adrenal Dysfunction
3. Male Sex Hormone Disorders or Deficiencies:
Low Testosterone (Low T)
Low Libido (Low Sexual Desire)
Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
4. Female Sex Hormone Disorders or Deficiencies:
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) and Menstrual Cycle Dysfunction
Hormonal Changes: Peri-Menopause, Menopause Transition, Menopause Syndrome,
Female Sexual Dysfunction, and Hypoactive Sexual Desire
III.BEHAVIORAL MEDICINE EVALUATION & INTERVENTION
IV. MUSCULOSKELETAL OVERUSE EVALUATION & REHABILITATION
Richard K. Cavender, MD, FACEP
Center for CardioMetabolic, Sports, & Sexual Medicine
C.G. Reddy, M.D., FACC, FSCAI, ABVM
Cardiovascular & Peripheral Vascular Interventions & Permanent Pacemaker Implants
164 Wetherby Lane
Westerville, Ohio 43081
1. Shabsigh, R., et al. The Triad of Erectile Dysfunction, Hypogonadism and the Metabolic Syndrome. Int. J. Clin. Pract. 2008: doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2008.01696.x
2. Pitteloud N, Hardin M, Dwyer AA, Valassi E, Yialamas M. Elahi D, Hayes FJ. Increasing Insulin Resistance Is Associated with a Decrease in Leydig Cell Testosterone Secretion in Men. J Clin Endocrinol Met 90(5):2636-2641, 2005.
3. Kapoor D, Goodwin E, Channer KS, Jones TH. Testosterone Replacement Therapy Improves Insulin Resistance, Glycaemic Control, Visceral Adiposity and Hypercholesterolaemia in Hypogonadal Men with Type 2 Diabetes. Euro J Endocrinol. 154, 899-906, 2006.