Sexual Function is the 5th Vital Sign1
Is a Symptom of an Underlying Medical Condition(s)1
We Identify and Correct the Underlying Condition(s)2,3
To Optimize Your Health, Sexual Performance, &
Cavender Health is a Executive METABOLIC SYNDROME INTERVENTION PROGRAM that is Available to All Individuals Who Seek a Comprehensive and Personal Approach to their Healthcare.
Primary Focus: Cardiovascular and Metabolic Disease Risk Reduction through Diagnoses and Management of Metabolic and Endocrine Conditions, Including Sex Hormones Disorders and Sexual Health with Improvement of Quality of Life.
Disease Specific Lifestyle Modification Serves as the Foundation of All Treatment Programs and Includes Aggressive Body Composition and Weight Loss Management Interventions, Utilizing the FDA Approved Weight Loss Medications for those who Qualify Under the State Regulations.
I. METABOLIC CONDITIONS (METABOLIC SYNDROME): Central Weight
1. Sleep Disorders
2. Insulin Resistance, Pre-Diabetes, & Type II Diabetes Visceral Adipose
3. Central Weight, Overweight, & Obesity (VAT) Tissue
4. Cholesterol Disorders (VAT)
5. High Blood Pressure
II. ENDOCRINE DISORDERS (BARRIERS) For
to Achieving Health and Quality of Life Goals: Metabolic Disease &
1. Hypothyroidism Sexual Medicine
2. Adrenal Dysfunction Intervention
3. Male Sex Hormone Disorders or Deficiencies:
Low Testosterone (Low T)
Low Libido (Low Sexual Desire)
Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
4. Female Sex Hormone Disorders or Deficiencies:
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) and Menstrual Cycle Dysfunction
Hormonal Changes: Peri-Menopause, Menopause Transition, Menopause Syndrome,
Female Sexual Dysfunction, and Hypoactive Sexual Desire
III.BEHAVIORAL MEDICINE EVALUATION & INTERVENTION
IV. MUSCULOSKELETAL OVERUSE EVALUATION & REHABILITATION
Richard K. Cavender, MD, FACEP
Cavender & CardioMetabolic Health
Center for CardioMetabolic, Sports, & Sexual Medicine
“Cavender Health maximizes specialty evaluation and intervention via its Clinical Care and Clinical Research Collaborations with Endocrinology Associates/Elena A. Christofides, MD, FACE. Dr. Christofides is a Nationally Recognized Clinical and Research Endocrinologist and Dr. Cavender has accepted the role as Clinical Sub-Investigator under the Endocrinology Direction of Dr. Christofides.”
Cavender Health maximizes clinical care and intervention through a collaborative relationship with cardiologist, C.G. Reddy, M.D., FACC, FSCAI, ABVM.
Dr. Reddy specializes in preventive cardiology, as well as, coronary and peripheral vascular interventions including cardiac catheterizations, peripheral vascular angiograms, and permanent pacemaker implants.
164 Wetherby Lane
Westerville, Ohio 43081
1. Shabsigh, R., et al. The Triad of Erectile Dysfunction, Hypogonadism and the Metabolic Syndrome. Int. J. Clin. Pract. 2008: doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2008.01696.x
2. Pitteloud N, Hardin M, Dwyer AA, Valassi E, Yialamas M. Elahi D, Hayes FJ. Increasing Insulin Resistance Is Associated with a Decrease in Leydig Cell Testosterone Secretion in Men. J Clin Endocrinol Met 90(5):2636-2641, 2005.
3. Kapoor D, Goodwin E, Channer KS, Jones TH. Testosterone Replacement Therapy Improves Insulin Resistance, Glycaemic Control, Visceral Adiposity and Hypercholesterolaemia in Hypogonadal Men with Type 2 Diabetes. Euro J Endocrinol. 154, 899-906, 2006.